Korner Kottage is tailored as an adult getaway. Given that we have many repeat guests that are anxious to introduce us to their children, special arrangements can be made with families who wish to reserve all the guest rooms for their family. Grandparents love this too!
- Reservations are recommended. To guarantee a reservation, a 50% deposit is requested to arrive within 5 days of phone or e-mail bookings.
- There is a two night minimum stay during weekends (April through November).
- Off-Season Rates are available from November 1 through March 31 .
- Check-in Time is 4-5 p.m. Please notify us in advance if you plan to arrive before or after normal hours.
- Check-Out Time is 11 a.m.
- Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation is made two weeks prior to the date, deposits will be returned, via a gift certificate (Good For One Year), less a $20 handling fee.
- Please note that smoking is not permitted in our home, and as much as we adore animals, we are not equipped to accept your pet. Check the Area Links banner for pet kennels.
Amenities of Korner Kottage Sutton’s Bay Michigan
At the Korner Kottage, four guest rooms are available: Follow your fancy to our England Room, where, behind a door crowned with a stained-glass transom window, you’ll find a soft queen bed embraced inside toasty terra cotta walls, a window that overlooks the backyard garden and a private bathroom.
Across the parlor landing, a similar door leads to another world, the Paris room. Cool and calm as the Seine, the Paris room is cast in hues of sage, and, thanks to a bathroom skylight and bedroom view that overlooks Suttons Bay, plenty of soft sunlight. Loll around in the rays in the king-sized bed at room’s center. Downstairs, visit the Leelanau Room or the Porch room, our coziest rooms, both with queen beds and private baths.No matter which room you choose, you’ll find the amenities equally sumptuous in each.
Thirsty? You’ll find a small refrigerator in every room, each stocked with chilled water and essential for any guests who like to stash away something for a midnight snack. Thick, fluffy robes and warm slippers are yours for however long you stay. And, no doubt, you’ll want to stay longer the second you slip them off and slide into bed. We press our sheets the old-fashioned way, on a 1950′s-era Iron-Rite, so they’re soft, smooth and as decadent as a dream. The final flourish? A chocolate on your pillow, a sweet send-off to an even sweeter slumber. Nighty night!
503 North St. Joseph Ave.
P.O. Box 174
All information and images were taken directly from the Korner Kottage website located at http://www.kornerkottage.com